NOTICE:

THIS BLOG IS GOING SALE, ONLY IN $50, IF YOU INTERESTED, CONTACT ME, ON KOM_0012@YAHOO.COM WITH SUBJECT TO "NEWSONGSDOWNLOAD BLOG SALE"
DEAR VIEWERS, LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT, SOME OF THE SONGS LINKS MIGHT NOT WORK PROPERLY DUE TO SOME LINKS ARE BROKEN, WE ARE WORKING HARD TO FIX THOSE LINKS, WE HOPE YOU WILL KEEP PATIENT, MEANWHILE WE WILL UPDATE THIS SITE WITH NEW SOME NEW STEPS. WE ALWAYS WELCOME YOUR IDEAS AND USEFUL COMMENTS IN THIS REGARD.
THANK YOU
World Greatest hitz



World most greatest hitz, in survey people voted most of the song they often like to hear are as follows, some are classic, some are rock, some of melody some are romantic and  some is instrumental etc. The taste and flavor are different in terms of peopled likings and dis likings. However, i am am going present some of it that you love to download when you are in mood, songs are: Big Paund, Da Bul Dance, Twilight Zone, Saka Laka, Boogi Woogi, Titanic Dance Theme, Where are you, Coco Jambo, Super Hero, Saturday Night, Papi Papi Papi Chulow, What Is Love, It's My Life, One Love(Blue), Where Do You, In The Day Club, Know Your Role - The Rock, Usher Feat.Ludacris Yeah (Instrumental), Happy Nation, I Have A Dream, Be My Lovers.


 (Direct link: Right click on the link of mouse & save target as & play) 



01.Big Paund
02.Da Bul Dance
03.Twilight Zone
04.Saka Laka
05.Boogi Woogi
06.Titanic Dance Theme
07.Where are you
08.Coco Jambo
09.Super Hero
10.Saturday Night
11.Papi Papi Papi Chulow
12.What Is Love
13.It's My Life
14.One Love(Blue)
15.Where Do You
16.In The Day Club
17.Know Your Role - The Rock
18.Usher Feat.Ludacris Yeah (Instrumental)
19.Happy Nation
20.I Have A Dream
21.Be My Lovers Share/Bookmark

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I discovered уouг web sіte by the usе of Google
while looking for a related ѕubjеct, your web ѕite came
up, іt seems to bе goоd.
I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just changed into aware of your weblog via Google, and located that it is really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I'll
аppreciаte in case you continue this in future.
Lots of folks will probably be benefіteԁ out of your writing.
Cheerѕ!

Here iѕ my homepagе toilet training system
My webpage :: toilet paper

Request here:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):